5 reasons you need to hire a web developer
Your website is your business’s virtual storefront, and the place where your potential customers will go to discover more about the products and services that you offer. As a result, it is crucial to ensure that it is functional and well-designed as possible.
Statistics have shown that it takes 50 milliseconds for visitors on your side to decide whether they like it or not and choose whether they will stay on or click away. further 88% of visitors to your site are less likely to return to your site if they had a bad experience for example if they had trouble navigating your site, or found it difficult to get the information they needed on their website.
The best way to avoid costly mistakes that drive away customers and affect your chances of attracting enough visitors to close sales is to ensure that your website works and that it works well. This is where a web developer comes in. A developer is essentially the architect of your website, responsible for designing and creating your site, ensuring that it performs well, and performing testing, maintenance, and updating of your site as needed. Five reasons you need to hire a web developer for your business:
1. To drive organic traffic to your site;
- Organic traffic refers to the visitors who come to your site as a result of unpaid searches on search engines. This means that they did not have to click on an ad in order to find your page.
- In order to drive organic traffic to your site, you need to ensure that you appear on the first few pages of SERPs. Search engines use a variety of factors in order to determine who ranks highly in their search engine results pages (SERPS).
- These include several aspects of web development including; fast loading pages, appropriately written title tags, mobile-friendly design, and many others. Your web developer will help to ensure that your website is search engine optimized so you can drive the traffic you need to improve your brand’s visibility and close more sales.
2. Responsive design– In a 2018 study by the Global System for Mobile Communication Association (GSMA), over 3.5 billion people worldwide now use or own a mobile phone. Further, over 50% of people access the internet via mobile devices. As a result, it is important to ensure that visitors can access your site across multiple devices. Responsive design is the process of ensuring that your website delivers the best experience to your site’s users whether they are using a laptop, tablet, desktop, or mobile phone.
Your web developer will use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to adjust the screen size, color capability, orientation, and other aspects on your website to suit the user’s device. As a result, your users can access the information they need faster. Responsive design also has several advantages for your business including; higher web traffic, greater conversion rates, better results in SERPs, and many others.
3. Technical expertise–The internet has revolutionized the way we do things. Nowadays, all you have to do is type in a ‘how to’ query in a search engine’s search bar and get millions of results on how to DIY just about everything. However, when it comes to sensitive procedures like open-heart surgery and web development, you are better off leaving everything to the experts.
4. Improved UX and UI User experience -refers to the way in which your website’s users interact with it. Simply put, it looks at how your users experience your website and asks how easy it is for them to accomplish their tasks on your site. Examples of great UX include; interaction-oriented design, organized information architecture, visually appealing design, and many others.
User Interface (UI) refers to the point at which a user engages with a website or other application. The goal of effective UI is to make this interaction as seamless as possible. Complete UI involves the use of hardware such as keyboards, printers, touchpads, and others. It also includes a graphical user interface, web user interface, voice interface, and other interfaces that help users navigate seamlessly on a website.
A good web developer can help you improve UX and UI by creating faster pages, using responsive design to reach users in different demographics, ensuring that your site is well organized, and driving traffic to your site in order to convert sales.
5. Time savings-There are multiple things you need to know before developing your website. These include; choosing the right domain or host, determining how to improve functionality, navigation and design, creating the right UI and UX to ensure that users keep returning to your site, choosing and using backend services and many others.
Neglecting to hire a developer will cost you time as it will mean that you have to acquire a large number of skills before you can begin working on your website. In addition, you may have to keep redoing your website especially if you make the common mistakes associated with bad web development including; using too much text, poor navigation, low-quality images and many others.
Hiring a website developer ensures that you avoid the mistakes that website owners make that result in a poorly functioning website. In addition, a developer will ensure that your site is up and running as quickly as possible so that you can start driving traffic to your website and begin converting the sales you need to keep your business running. Hiring a web developer is the best way to ensure that you have a website that is functional, visually appealing, and effective with regard to driving traffic to your website and converting sales. If you are looking to develop a site that visitors will enjoy interacting with, and one that ensures that they keep coming back for more, then Softwareske is here for you.
Get Help with your Marketing Strategies at Softwareske. We are a leading web design and development company in Kenya providing individuals and businesses with the solutions they need to take their businesses to the next level. Whether you are looking for someone to improve your UI and UX, want someone to handle your SEO so you can increase organic traffic to your site or simply want a partner who will create the most functional website possible, we can provide the solutions you are looking for. Email us today at email@example.com or give us a call at +254 736 222 322 to discuss how we can help you develop a website that ensures you meet your business goals. Reach us by filling out the form below for more details.
Give us a call today to get started on your own journey
With 7+ experience in the industry. We have specialized in making high-end, customized products.Click Here